We provide you a complete application Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology for creating business-oriented, database-centric applications built from a collection of robust and reusable elements.
We let you develop applications faster and at a lower cost in comparison with conventional development methodologies because, in most cases, you only assemble business elements and do not write code. We appreciate that reusing existing assets, to build new composite applications, significantly decreases both the cost and complexity of providing new business systems.
Our customers have recognized that our methodology is better than traditional development methodologies because:
• their applications are easier to modify
• they are not necessitate to a specific infrastructure configuration
• they get a customized system in less time than it takes to implement a package
• their available investments in code, data and skills are reused, thus saving money and diminishing technical risk
• their applications simply connect and share data with other systems through standard interfaces.
App Developer Malaysia
Irrespective of whether you intend to develop new solutions, update your legacy applications or integrate and expand business systems, we have the right service for you.
App Development Malaysia
Our software Development life cycle is a process that make sure appropriate software is built. Each stage in the life cycle has its own process and deliverables that lead to the next phase. There are generally 5 phases as following:
• Requirements collecting-Analysis
• Risk analysis
App Development Company
It would seem clear that the “best” development tools are those that dramatically decrease the total SDLC time as well as the cost of ongoing application maintenance, updating and development. Fast application development methods will help decrease the SDLC effort and are appropriate characteristics in a software development tool. We combine a fast application development methodology that includes all of the SDLC phases in order to reduce the effort required for each phase.